The mangoneadas certainly is a phenomenon that in recent months and years the Salvadorans, especially in the summer have tasted much when it gets very hot. A mangoneada is a frozen fruit liquefied and refrigerated, palette that is accompanied with other ingredients such as salt, chile and alguashte to give an exquisite flavor.
When you ask many Salvadorans about if tested the mangoneadas say that they do not know them and tend to associate that term with the punishing someone else. However, known that the mangoneadas were born in other countries and, as its name implies it is a palette of liquefied magician, but here he was given another extra touch that is thought to develop mangoneadas of other fruits.
Now if you want to know how to mangoneadas, we are presenting the way to develop them, the following recipe makes for about 20 mangoneadas.
- Fruit. Can be one of the following: Mango, pineapple, jocote, Myrtle, strawberry, watermelon, pineapple, melon, mamey, tamarind, etc.
- 1 liter of water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 20 wooden sticks
- 20 (6 oz) disposable plastic cups.
- Wash the fruit and remove the Peel if necessary.
- Blending the fruit with sugar and water.
- Add the liquid to the disposable cups.
- Put them in the freezer, and when they begin to freeze, put them the stick, to be able to catch them later.
- When completely frozen, you can taste them. In order to make the mangoneadas vessel, you can place a few seconds in a recipient with water, so you thaw out the part of the Bank.
- Once you have removed the mangoneada (palette), on the inside of the Bowl add remaining ingredients: Chile, lemon, salt, alguashte.
- Now you can taste!